Sunday, January 9, 2011

CancerGirl and SuperDog Go Back To School

Hello everyone. I know there haven't been any posts since SuperDog wrote and introduced you all to her new trainee. I just wanted to write you all and give you a little bit of an update on what has been going on.

Well, Hats For Happiness is building strength. We have been sending out hats for a while now, and we are at the Route 75 Flea Market every Sunday spreading the word and selling donated items to fund raise for Hats For Happiness.

We were this past week written up on the www.1UpOnCancer.com website. Check it out below




CancerGirl also went and had lunch with SuperFriendLynne and was finally able to get her Christmas gift to her. She absolutely LOVED the pillow and as you can see from the picture below it truly put a smile on her face!! You can click on the picture for a link to the pillow on the www.cafepress.com store
This pillow makes a great gift and can be purchased through CafePress.com. It is perfect to give to your favorite CancerSuperHero or CancerSuperCaregiver. It could even be given to your SuperOncologist as a gift. This pillow is soo much softer then I ever thought it would be. SuperFriendLynne also told me last night that it has a removable cover that removes easily for washing, so it is great as a pillow to be used because you don't have to worry about not being able to clean it. I myself am going to get myself a SuperFriendPillow!!!



CancerGirl also started school again for this semester. She is taking Counseling the Culturally Diverse which is a 2 hour and 40 minute once a week class.
You can see my notes and listen to the lecture by clicking the video above. I love my Livescribe 2 GB Pulse Smartpen and use it to take my notes. It is great for all different types of applications. Meetings for business people. Taking notes and recording sessions for those int he psychology field. Definitely check out this pen it is well worth it.

I am also taking a class in Personal Growth and Development which is an online class. I am really looking forward to this class as well as they both seem like they will push me to the limits of exploring more and more about myself and who I am. I love those types of challenges.

Well. SuperHubby will be getting up to go to work at the UnitedPayingSquadron (where SH goes to work to make money to keep the lights on at the lair) so I better go and make sure his SuperHero Uniform is clean and ready to go!!

Till the next installment!!

CancerGirl CLarice Kentwood (And SuperDog, don't forget SuperDog, Geeez she always forgets me)

No comments:

Post a Comment